Vegetables are foods with high nutritional value. They are rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. However, some vegetables can lose some of their nutritional value when cooked. Therefore, it should be eaten raw for maximum benefit.
1. Broccoli, another vegetable high in vitamin C that is very useful. It is also rich in antioxidants such as sulforaphane that reduces the chance of cancer. Therefore, if we put broccoli through heat for a long time. It will cause this nutritional value to be lost. Therefore, it is recommended to eat fresh broccoli or through only a small amount of heat
2. Zucchini looks similar to Japanese cucumber. Rich in antioxidants, including vitamin A, vitamin C, manganese, magnesium, etc. If zucchini is heated, these values will be lost. Therefore, it is recommended to eat zucchini fresh. Which can be used to make salad Or you can eat it as a snack.
3. Sweet pepper or bell pepper These are the two types of chili peppers that we often find in main dishes and salad bowls. There are many benefits. Red bell peppers are a source of antioxidants. and very high in vitamin C Higher than some citrus fruits. Eating raw bell peppers gives you all the nutrients and vitamins. An easy menu that you can make is a vegetable salad with red, green, yellow bell peppers, or it’s delicious as a dip with mayonnaise or sour cream.
4. Onions: Onions are rich in nutrients and many benefits. But if cooked too much, the value will decrease. Therefore, eating raw is a better option. How to eat fresh onions To make it delicious, cut it into thin pieces. Then put it in a salad plate. Or you can add it to salad or fried chicken with onion cream sauce.
5. Beetroot is a vegetable with a deep pink color, crisp flesh, and is rich in iron and high in folate. Therefore helps nourish the ยูฟ่าเบท blood very well. Cooking beetroot with high heat causes 25% of its active ingredients to break down, so it’s best to eat beetroot fresh. Interesting beetroot recipes include fruit/vegetable salads with diced or shredded beetroot. Helps to get a crunchy texture. Or you can add it to fruit shakes or smoothies.
6. Garlic , a plant that Thai people are familiar with with its spicy taste and unique smell. Garlic also has many benefits, including lowering blood pressure. stimulate blood circulation Prevent heart disease If garlic is heated, it will lose its nutritional value.